Short Stories

Go down

Short Stories

Post  Lord of TENACITY!!! on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

I always always always write short stories in my spare time and I want to have a discussion where I can dump them all in and have people read what goes on in this hive of twisted neural activity that I call... my mind.
Lord of TENACITY!!!
Admin
Admin

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Inside my Head...

Post  Lord of TENACITY!!! on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 am

Lonely... I feel so alone.

My name is Paul Fredricks. I live in a mental institution for extreme cases. Although, I have to admit I find it hard to believe that I am an extreme mental case.

Oh Paul, of course your a nutcase. Why else would you be locked up here in a straight jacket talking to yourself? Your a lunatic, so much so that they left you here to rot and die.

Doesn't anyone care about my being so alone?

Shut up Paul, they didn't leave me on purpose. They just forgot, that's all. Surely they wouldn't be THAT cruel?

Alone for all of time...

You're forgetting that nice nurse already? Well, some kind nurse SHE turned out to be. She must have been the best actress in the world to have fooled us for so long, only to slap us in the face. Remember? She was nice to us for exactly 4 months, bringing us extra food and water and sneaking little treats in with our pudding in the morning, then suddenly slapping us on the face one day with her unusual bitterness and animosity towards us. And what reason did she give?! " I wasn't paid extra this week", she said. It broke our hearts it did.

Don't remind me Paul, it hurts too much. I thought she might have something for me...

LIKE WHAT?! YOU'RE AN OLD GAS-BAG!!! YOU'RE UGLY AND WRINKLED AND HORRIDLY DEFORMED!!!

I am so alone... By the way Paul, do you realize that you just insulted yourself as well?

I don't care! It's the truth and it would be nice to hear it from SOMEONE!!!

Are you calling me a liar Paul?

No... just an optimist. One who should KNOW BETTER!!!

Don't be so loud Paul, we might wake Mikey.

Mikey is dead, and I am all alone.

I agree with Paul on this one Paul. Mikey has been dead for years. His corpse is right there in the corner to prove it.

DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MIKEY!!! HE IS STILL ALIVE, JUST ASLEEP!!! C'MON MIKEY, SHOW THEM!

It's no use Paul, Mikey is dead already.

TAKE IT BACK!!!

WHAT'S THE POINT, HE'S DEAD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!!

I am alone still...

THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR PESSIMISM!!

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR IDIOTIC HOPES AND DREAMS!!!

Do not fight brothers. All three of us are in this together.

I DON'T WANNA BE IN IT TOGETHER ANYMORE!!!

I WOULD RATHER SLASH MYSELF IN 3 THAN BE STUCK WITH YOU LUNATICS FOREVER!!!

THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!!!

- Two years later, people remember Paul Fredricks who was trapped in a mental institution after a terrible earthquake. What they found of his remains were quite disturbing. Three pieces of his face, nibbled and holed by mice, maggots and roaches lay on the floor of his solitary room. Two looked to be angry, and one looked to be calm according to the reports. Apparently, he had clawed his face into pieces with his fingernails.-

Lord of TENACITY!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My New Friend

Post  Lord of TENACITY!!! on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:49 pm

This is a 4-part Short story that I am currently Writing.
Summary: A detective gets a missing child case that he finds eerily similar to a case from 4 years before that he wasn't able to solve. Now he is determined to find the kidnapper who has eluded him and stayed below the radar for 4 years. The cases themselves are similar to each other mainly because of the targets. They were in the same school, had the same circle of friends (that is to say, none), and had similar experiences before their disappearances.
Lord of TENACITY!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

About Fairies

Post  Lord of TENACITY!!! on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Fairies are docile, gentle and fragile creatures. They look like beautiful maidens miniaturized, usually with gossamer wings and dresses made of sparkling leaves. They have something to do with nature, be it the sea, trees, plants, animals or even the ground itself. They are mischievous and love to play tricks on people. Mostly these tricks are harmless, but when they get angry things turn into a bloodbath.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Stories

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down